Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hint to freshman and sophmores

Here is a piece of advice to all you freshman and sophmores. Especially freshmen, because a lot of freshman think that freshmen year does not matter. It was because of this rumor I did not try hard my freshmen year. I think you should try your hardest from day 1 of high school. I got assigned summer schhol but I did not go. Sophomore year I did not try very hard either and had to make up classes for sophomore year also. My hint for sophomores make it where you do not have summer school. Now I am a junior and have a 7th's period until 5. I also have summer school for many classes. I may also need to take apex next year. So all freshmen and sophmores try your hardest from the first day until the last.

1 comment:

  1. What are you currently taking for 7th period? If you can I would look for a way to take that cass or another class on APECS in order to go try out.

    ReplyDelete